Making a claim should be easy. If you need to make a claim just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure Your Car is safe and secure so it will not be damaged further. This may mean having it towed, where it is reasonable and safe to do so.
- If the Incident involves anyone else, make sure you write down their:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Vehicle registration number if applicable
- Let us know as soon as possible and we’ll take care of the rest
- Login and notify us via the App in our claims section, or
- Call us on 03 6159 2000 and speak directly to our team.
We want to resolve claims as quickly as possible, so if you make a claim, and we need further information or assessment, then within 10 business days of receiving your claim, we will:
- tell you any information we need to determine your claim,
- outline a timeframe and process for us to determine your claim, and
- if necessary, appoint a loss assessor or adjuster to assess your claim.
When we make a decision to accept your claim, we consider all the relevant facts, the terms of your insurance and of course, the law. We will keep you up to date with what’s happening.